Welcome to Raspberry and Lime!

This is where I get to share what I do. Be a mom and military wife, do my best to stay sane as we move around the continent, and explore my creative side.

Pizza...

What is it with Pizza?  All you have to do is see an ad and you want it.  Smell it in the food court.  Walk past a local pizza joint...and you may as well just give in because you will be craving it until you do.

That is what happened here when Kids in the Capital ran an article on pizza making at home.  Well, it is Friday...  Why not?

I get in to moods around here and over the course of the summer I got out of the habit of using my stand mixer to make breads and pizza dough.  So, after a brief visit to the counter during cookie making season before Christmas, it is back again.  Who knows how long it will last this time? 

Right now we are on our way through the freezer - trying to get the big basement freezer emptied out in preparation for the move this summer.  So tonight's pizza topping options include BBQ Chicken Breast, Italian Sausage, mushrooms, pineapple, kalamata olives, spinach, sundried tomatoes, and turkey bacon...

I know I should be cleaning and organizing instead of making homemade pizza dough this afternoon, but...

No comments:

Post a Comment