Welcome to Raspberry and Lime!

This is where I get to share what I do. Be a mom and military wife, do my best to stay sane as we move around the continent, and explore my creative side.

Seriously, what WAS I thinking?

So my last post was about how I was going to do the 21 Day organization challenge and I had such high hopes for my home.  Perhaps I should wait until I am not in the middle of major renovations and preparations for selling the home before I take on that kind of 'challenge'.

I thought (insert riotous laughter here) that I could use the challenge as a spring board to tackle some of my more troublesome 'hot spots'.  Which would have been a great idea had I not had to relocate everythign that was on the main floor to the upstairs and basement while the new wood floors were installed.

Thankfully - they went in without a hitch!

Now comes the challenge of getting things back in to the main part of the house, without bringing too much back in...  The kids have decided that this sparse, minimalist look is perfect because it is a huge amount of place to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment